Wednesday, May 14, 2008

sonnet & picture



Finally the lived has been put in order.
The sleeve is not a line before it is pressed.
The civil is right next to the surgical department.
Infrastructure congregates with aggregate knowledge.
My girlfriend and I conceived the hybrid orange.
She made the chic body a nominalism.
We received good tidings in certain situations.
I am not particularly good at meeting expectations.
But plants drum me into certain positions.
If matter is unhappy it is evil.
But I need a guide to taste the universe.
I call self-deprecation feeling lukewarm.
An influx of visitors is always spatial, always negative.
There is no cause for concern.

-ac
pic by chris millar

1 comment:

Babe Rainbow said...

this is really wonderful. here is that personal tinge - that aspect we talked about. it's wonderful

-tom